Senior Consulting, LLC
Cost Savings and Revenue Enhancement for the Full Continuum
Senior Consulting is a preeminent Long Term Care and Business Consulting firm, offering a diveristy of services to healthcare providers and business writing and consulting to all businesses, completing business plans, forecasts, marketing studies and related services to help existing successful businesses expand and startups.
* Our team providing services to the full continuum of care including landlords, operators and third parties for a myriad of types of senior housing, including low income HUD buildings needing supportive services, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Facilities and acute hospitals, in addition to being a resource of data and information for operators and virtually all healthcare professionals and vendors, including one-of-a-kind Healthcare Databases that redefine healthcare purchasing power.
* Services for Long Term Care and Senior Housing - Senior Consulting's services range from Post Acute Consulting for Acute Hospitals, Census Development, Market and Feasibility Studies, Confidential Healthcare Acquisitions and Dispositions, Risk Management, to Developmental Consulting and more. We can provide interim healthcare management for all senior management positions, utilizing our staff and our network of nationwide acute, senior housing and long term care professionals and consultants.
* Operator Purchasing Power Redefined - Senior Consulting provides owners and operators one-of-a-kind access and in an easy to use Vendor and Consultant Database, with a Table of Contents of types of vendors available here.
* LTC and Senior Housing Operators – Senior Consulting has completed unparalleled research and compiled one-of-a-kind SNF, ALF and IL databases with 627 chains of owners/operators of five or more facilities at separate locations, with an estimated 18,000 to 20,000 properties, as listed in the Summary of Operator Databases with free samples at Free Reports and Data.
* Lender Databases - Purchasing or Refinancing? With almost 250 healthcare lenders, you can RFP to obtain the best rate and terms, or let us help you in that regard, as this Summary outlines.
* Free Reports, Data and Links - Senior Consulting conducts ongoing research across the continuum of care, from Improving Post Acute Discharges for Acute Hospitals to our Report on Supportive Services in low- income senior housing. Take a look at the free information at Free Reports and Data.
* Public Advocacy and Giving Back - We urge all to support and advocate for healthcare coverage for all Americans. Tell your representatives that you care about the elderly and the programs that benefit them. For operators and others, encourage Intergenerational Programs such as the PreSchool Senior Companion Program, which we will help establish without any costs. Please see more about our philosophy at the President's Corner.
Consumers - We are in the process of developing an extensive network of resources for those facing difficult decisions with loved ones that are losing independence and are faced with the myriad of choices in long term care and senior housing.
Caregivers - Tens of millions of people are caregivers for a loved one at home, and they need support as this article suggests. There are millions of professional caregivers from underpaid aides to overworked nurses due to critical nationwide workforce deficiencies, and yet millions of caregivers are needed to address the burgeoning population of frail elderly. We will soon be offering resources for caregivers and prospective caregivers.